The Emergency Health Insurance is offered with two plans:
- Emergency Health Insurance
- Emergency Health Insurance (With Accident Coverage)
The Emergency Health Insurance offers two major coverage elements:
- Annual "Emergency Treatment Coverage" which covers inpatient and outpatient treatment costs.
- Assistance Coverage (Covers Medical Consulting and Ambulance Services)
Emergency My Health Insurance (With Accident Coverage) plan, on the other hand, offers, in addition Personal Accident Coverage for persons older than 18.
- Emergency Health Insurance: TRY 12,000 Emergency Treatment Coverage
- Emergency Health Insurance (With Accident Coverage):
- Alternative 1: TRY 15,000 Emergency Treatment Coverage and TRY 40,000 Emergency Accident Coverage
- Alternative 2: TRY 20,000 Emergency Treatment Coverage and TRY 50,000 Emergency Accident Coverage
Cases and conditions covered by the Emergency Health Insurance:
- Traffic accidents
- Drowning in water
- Battery and similar overall body traumas (fall from height, loss of limb, any broken bones or dislocations, fracture or disruption of nerves due to impact, acute massive bleeding etc.)
- Bullet and knife wounds (with the exception of during a crime or attempted crime)
- Burns caused by irritants
- Respiratory poisoning (with the exception of suicide attempts)
- Angio-edema and any kind of anaphylactic shocks which may arise due to animal or bug bites
- Third degree burns
- Poisoning by drugs, food, or chemicals (with the exception of suicide attempts)
- Acute pneumothorax (puncture of the lung on its own or as a result of a trauma)
- Embolism of the lung
- Embolism of the brain
- Dissection of the aorta
- Acute pancreatitis (those to arise in connection with alcohol are not covered).
- All medical treatments concerning Acute Myocardial Infarction (inpatient care, intensive care, drug treatment etc.) are covered.
- Any surgical procedure which may be required in the aftermath of Acute Myocardial Infarction (stent, ptca, by-pass) are not covered.
- Foreign bodies in the aspiration system
- Acute appendicitis
- Sudden paralysis to arise without reference to any disease already diagnosed at the policy date (paralysis of the face is not covered).
- Gastric perforation (those to arise in connection with alcohol are not covered).
- Gastrointestinal bleeding (those to arise in connection with alcohol are not covered).
- Meningitis, encephalitis, and brain abscess
- Injuries of the eye
- Ileus (sudden obstruction of the intestines)
- Sudden loss of hearing
- Sudden loss of sight